Where the car and the bus become two modes of supplementary transport.
What if cars and buses became two complementary means of transport?
Leave your car* at one of the seven Park & Ride sites in the Tours metropolitan area and travel all day on Fil Bleu buses and trams.
* maximum height allowed 2.20 metres
- If you are a Fil Bleu card holder: You will get free access to P&R services
- If you are not a Fil Bleu card holder: You will still be offered affordable fares
Parking areas are free for subscribers.
For non-subscribers, the fare is €4.10 + 0.10 cents (per person), which gives the right to access the Bus + Tram network throughout the day (for 1 to 4 occupants in the vehicle).
- For 3 people the fare is: €4.10 + €0.30 (3 people) = €3.40 €
- For 5 people the fare is: €4.10 + €0.40 (4 people) + €4.10 + €0.10 (1 additional person) = 8,70 €
Operation: two types of park and ride facilities
Attented parking facilities
Open from 7 am to 7:30 pm (accessible from 6 am for subscribers) from Monday to Saturday throughout the year. The exit is open 24 hours a day throughout the year. Parking is limited to one day.
To access it :
- The subscribers present their card to the parking attendants
- If at least one person in the vehicle has no subscription, the attendant sells him/her a P+R ticket providing access to the bus + tram network throughout the day. The sold ticket can be reused on the network or in an attended park and ride facility.
Locate the supervised car parks :
- P+R Sagerie
- P+R Vaucanson
- P+R Jean Monnet
Automated parking facilities
Open 24/7 throughout the year, these can be accessed only at the public transport + car parking rates at any time of the year. Parking is limited to one day.
The “Heure Tranquille” park and ride facility is open from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 10 pm. (This is an underground parking area located under the Heure Tranquille shopping centre).
To access it :
- The subscribers validate their card in front of the validator and then park in the parking lot
- If at least one person in the vehicle is not a subscriber, a voucher must be taken at the parking entrance, it must be validated at the entrance barrier in order to park. Then, the person with the voucher go to the P+R ticket distributor. The voucher must be placed on the distributor’s slot to be loaded with a P+R ticket giving access to the bus + tram network throughout the day. If you are several people in the car, you will have to ask for additional tickets at the distributor.
Locate the automated parking facilities :
- L'Heure Tranquille (except Sunday and public holidays)