What should I do if my travel card has been lost or stolen?
1 / You must report it lost or stolen as soon as possible:
- By telephone on +33 (0)2 47 66 70 70
- From your account on the filbleu.frwebsite.
- At the Fil Bleusales office- 9 rue Michelet, 37000 TOURS
Your card will be placed on the "blacklist," meaning that no one will be able to use it, even if you manage to find it yourself.
2 / Order a replacement:
- From your account on the filbleu.fr website. It will be delivered to your door within 10 days.
- At the Fil Bleu sales office- 9 rue Michelet 37000 TOURS
You will be required to pay a €10 administration fee. This will be reduced to €5 if any of the following conditions apply:
- You buy a QF350, QF550, AAH (Disabled Adult’s Allowance) or Disability Card
- You pay for your subscription by direct debit
- You are on the Liberté plan