Direct debit is available for customers holding a Fil Bleu transport card with a monthly subscription.
- Everything will be always in order and you can travel with piece of mind knowing your card is always topped up
- You won’t need to think about renewing your subscription or having to go somewhere to do so, because you card will be topped up automatically each month.
- For every 10 consecutive months paid by direct debit, the 11th and 12th months will be automatically renewed free of charge (5-10 Card, 11-18 Card and 19-25 Card)
- For every 11 consecutive months paid by direct debit, the 12th month will be automatically renewed free of charge (26-64 Card and 65+ Card)
- You can travel using your card from the first day of the month, but you will not be charged until the 10th of the month
- You can suspend or cancel your direct debits by sending an email or calling our customer service team
For any question (setting up a direct debit, suspending or cancelling your direct debits, etc.), please contact the Fil Eclair service team before the 25th of the month so we can sort out your plan for the following month:
- +33 (0)2 47 66 70 70 (Monday to Friday: 6am - 8pm; and Saturday: 10am - 8pm)